Friday, June 18, 2010

Clueless

I just realized that we haven't updated the blog lately. So I am updating it. I downloaded a few pictures off my camera today. I didn't look at them, so we'll all be surprised...




Owen got some new hats. He is in a bit of a debacle; He doesn't want to get his hair cut, but he doesn't want his hair "fluffy". So he is back to wearing hats. I figure they may as well be cute. So this one has a shark fin on it!


Anna Grace looking pretty in front of a tree. The hairband was a birthday gift from the hostess at the "Flying M", a restaurant on base. We go there on most Tuesdays as kids eat free. Owen and Anna Grace love the hostess, Ms. Kimberly. She is a darling Korean lady who is always dressed to the nines. They think she is a princess.




Wow...where do I start with this one? Well, the cupcake cake was my first attempt using my new pan that I ordered from Hobby Lobby. They just started shipping to APO. When I found this out, they had all their Wilton products for 40 or 50% off. Then they had a 40% coupon. So my $35 pan was around $7!
Now, moving on to other things going on in the picture...yes, that's Owen in a fluffy pink dress. BUT...he is sitting by ONE of his favorite girls, Reece. Right next to Reece is her twin sister, Emma. But Owen likes Reece. He has a few other girls he enjoys hanging out with. He is also fond of Reece & Emma's mom, who is my workout partner and his Sunday School teacher.



Ethan finally lost another tooth. He had like a 9 month hiatus. But this one was the significant front tooth. He was very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment