Thursday, July 30, 2009

Randomness


Birthday Cake I made for my neighbor, Lisa.
You'd think this was Owen's birthday... Not so much. This was our neighbor, Lisa's celebration. Ethan is quite fond of her. It's very difficult living in an apartment building where we have to walk by their door to get home.



Since I made Lisa this birthday cake, she asked if I'd make her husband's cake for his promotion ceremony. I told her I'd think about it. I decided to try a half sheet cake. Never good to do this at 8pm. It was a mess. I ran out of frosting, TWICE. Not sure how that happened. She is now ordering her cake from the base bakery. But in my defense, it was VERY tasty.

A big chunk of cake came off. I dubbed this the mouse house.


Anna Grace opted to eat Cheerios with a fork on this particular morning.


Shoe Swap

While it appears she is asleep, she actually was in motion...we didn't capture the moment. She was laying on the floor staring at this picture of Sturbridge Village with her little feet kicking in the air!



Our sick princess. She's all better. It only lasted a day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting such cute pictures. Lorri is such a great pastry chef! I think the mouse house could be a kid hole. AG and Owen are such buddies. So sad when one of them is sick but glad that she is better. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete