This afternoon Kevin, Jacob and Ethan went with a few other dads and boys from Mission Baptist Church to watch the Suwon Blue Wings play. The Blue Wings are a team in the K-League--Korea's premier soccer league. At the start of the day, the Blue Wings were sitting in 10th place, just two places out of a playoff spot. They were playing Ulsan Horang I, the 8th place team. Suwon dominated from the get-go, and ended the game with a 1-0 victory! The Blue Wings are now in 9th place, just three points behind the 8th place Ulsan with only three games to play!
Jacob and Ethan on the approach to the stadium. The big soccer ball in the background is a public restroom. Suwon takes it's toilets seriously (see previous Happy Suwon post).
Jacob and Ethan dressed in blue and doing their part to root on the home team.
The pyro-technic show to kick off the second half. Those are ordinary fans with the flares.
Action at the goal--Suwon in blue.
A happy ending for the home team!
That looks like so much fun.I want to go. ppplllleeaaassssse I love the long horn noise makers. Any games playing when I get there?
ReplyDeleteLast home game is 24 Oct. Think you'll be over jet lag?
ReplyDelete