Friday, May 8, 2009

Thursday, Thursday

The approach to the church

Owen and Anna Grace heading to class.  They couldn't be stopped!

The view out the front of the church, after Bible study.

The little shop where Lorri got her herb(s)



So Thursday is the mid-week church date here.  That being the case, after dinner we set out for Mission Baptist Church, just a short .8 mile walk away.  The little ones were very excited and started heading for their Sunday classroom (remember, they have only been there 3 times), and had to be redirected to the Thursday classroom.  Jacob and Ethan do "Fuel."  Lorri and I hung out with the "older kids" and jumped into a study on Acts.  Chapter 7 this night.  Whoa.  Anyway, after that, we started the walk home through the market in the evening and found ourselves munching on some sweet donut-like thing from a vendor, while Lorri bought some herbs (not herb, criminals) to start our kitchen garden.  Then we headed home for a much deserved night of sleep.  I think I will like Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment